Airtel Cheating Customers

12 comments
I deeply regret to say that Airtel’s appellate officer also could not solve the issue rather they keep on telling about a HYPOTHETICAL TELEVERIFICATION call all time. But from the beginning I am telling the same that I did not get any call and Airtel people least care of what I say. From morning I only called to Airtel people and nobody even bothered to call me. Lately I came to know that my balance about Rs 150 was detached from my account without any reason.How can that happen?
When I called the customer service,they told me that someone from their mobile has asked activate caller tune and missed call alert in my mobile. And when I asked about the proof they told me that it cannot be disclosed and at last they had given me an Idea number and the number they gave me was out of service. But the question is that How can an Idea customer can call the Airtel Customer Care.

I asked about the refund of talktime..that also failed and when I asked about it the representative hung up the call. From the very beginning I did have terrible experience with Airtel Kerala. The only reason why I maitain with Airtel until now was my number was not eligible for MNP yet. Now the hopes are completely lost as my number is supposed to completely barred. Very very pathetic customer care I believe. Never again I will go to Airtel!!

Recorded Proof Available.

With Regards,
Akhil Ramesh
(akhilrameshv@gmail.com)


12 comments:

  1. Ya. true Frequently they r incrsng the call rate

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are simply taking off the talktime & saying silly reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had ported my airtel to docomo..i think docomo is now one the best service in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. airtel always cheating customers

    ReplyDelete
  5. but i dont think so: Airtelandhra is a better service

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did activate call forwarding last Sunday but till today its not working and whenever anybody calling phone is in engaged tone or either switched off. I called up the customer service many times and complained but this people are not taking any actions and they are simply making fun of us by dropping the call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya..I also thinks so.But sometimes they work better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do Everyone Agree With This?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. Airtel customer care

    ReplyDelete