An Interview With Abhishek Agarwal

0 comments
Firstly, I would like to begin with the most basic question, how did your journey with the pen begin?

I had written many articles, dramas and other stuffs at school level but never went professionally. It was probably what destiny had for me and blessings of my lord that I am an Author today. I had been reading many Novels and am a Novel addict, but never planned to write as such. But it’s true “Behind every creation there is an accident” and so happened with me. So, this is where my journey with pen begins.

When did you first consider yourself a writer, far from a blogger?

When nobody was there with me to fill my emptiness then the only thing which I saw was my blog. It’s the only thing which removes my loneliness and it happens that when our writing sometimes acts as a supportive and advisory part for some peoples. I mean when they read my blogs they insist me to write some more and then this revolution takes place to an unknown journey which begins from a Blogger to an Author.

What inspired you to write your first book?

Writing a book is really a very tough job if the legends like Mr Bachchan and Mr. Robin Sharma would not have been there then I could not be able to start with my pen. They really inspired me a lot.

What books have highly influenced your life?

All the books of Mr. Robin Sharma and Mr. Ravinder Singh have highly influenced my life. In fact it would also not be wrong if I consider my own story. It too motivated me a lot to write a piece of love.

If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

As a mentor of course I would consider Mr. Robin Sharma as I was adored by his writings ability. His writing skills, his magic with words has highly influenced me a lot. I have read all his books.

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?

Well, I read many books of the new comer but differentiating among them is a tough job as once I also used to be a debutant in the Writing Industry. 

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?

My every book is improved in all sense, I guess. I have worked very hard on this book and I am happy as how it has turned out.

Can you share a little of your current work with us?

This time my readers will get disappointed as my readers demand a sequel of “Sorry For Loving You”. But I promise to give it in a very short period of time but intervening that I want to tell that my second Novel “For Getting The Unforgettable” is about to welcome this winters and it deals with the struggles in Love and youth life. This book is also a dedication for all those peoples who have lost their near and dear ones in Mumbai Bomb Blast. That’s all I can tell about my upcoming Novel. I also want to share that soon my readers will get a surprise in the form of a Hindi translation of my debut Novel “Sorry For Loving You”.

Do you have to travel much concerning your books?

Yes I travelled to Delhi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Pune for my book events. I will be travelling to Mumbai and Bhubaneswar soon. As, I have been invited to speak at some college and an institution. So, I did a lot of travelling for my books.

What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Just writing a book is itself is a toughest job but then also these novels are much attached to me, whatever I had written I have given my everything, I have embedded equal amount of emotions in each and every part of this Novel. So, it’s really very difficult for me to select the one. Each and every chapters of my Novel is like my own child & I cannot select any one among them.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

I think I am not that much experienced to advise any other Author but then also I will say keep faith in you and move ahead in the right direction. One day success will be yours.

Finally, Do you have anything specific that you want to say to our readers (The TeenMag)?

I would like to tell my readers that try to take out a new lesson from your daily life as it has a lesson to teach and a story to tell. Don’t shed your tears and don’t even cry who was not yours but always cure in Love. I wish you luck and success for your future.

Abhishek Agrawal can be contacted at:-
E-mail:
Facebook Pages.

-Akhil Ramesh


Post a Comment