FIRST MEET

0 comments


It was one fine day when I was all alone sitting inside our home on the
sofa and cherishing few of my old but sweet memories. Meanwhile my
mom rushed inside the house with great excitement. Before I could ask
her the reason for this she started telling me that a month old puppy
of Pomerin breed was kept for sale in a nearby pet shop and asked my
opinion about purchasing it. Now I was much exited than her. Soon we
decided to go to the shop, see it.

Throughout that short journey of mine from my home to shop I had many
different imaginations about the puppy and the manners I wished to teach
it if we purchase etc etc etc.....

When we stepped down the car and started walking towards that shop our
curiosity was highlighted in our face. As we entered the shop the owner
of the shop took us to the place where a puppy was kept captive in a big
bird cage placed on the floor. It was lying on the basemen of the cage
with pale face. As soon as it saw us it stood up stiff with ears straight and
a great glow on face, looked at us with the eyes filled with hopes that we
will take her out from bin captive and shaking its tail, with a small tongue
lagging out of its mouth. ‘Oh god..She was just awesome’. No words can
describe that moment perfectly. It was just one minute I saw her, there
was no option of moving without her. I was very happy taking her home
along with me.

This was all about the first meet of me and my sweet and cute pet whom
I call Simy (or Shona), who steals the heart of almost all visitors of my
home along with that of our family members by her sweet cum naughty
behaviours and accent.

- Ranjitha Hegde.R


Post a Comment